10 fevereiro 2013

Flaws of mine





I've never had strong and manly hands. My jaw line was never visible enough. Don't know how to play soccer. My walk is discoordinated and my body is far away from being athletic at all. I never felt i could protect you as a boyfriend and i envy the charmy and cocky boys who are good at sports, when they pass at me in the streets. My eyes will never be green and i dream about fantasy all the time because i don't feel secure in the reality you all live in. I was never the most popular guy at school, at the job, anywhere. But hey, i have dreams.

1 comentário:

  1. Cute text! Quanto a não ter publicado o vídeo do Sean para a Zara, eu publiquei-o logo quando saiu na página de facebook do meu blog -> https://www.facebook.com/duasvezesnumeroum

    ResponderEliminar